FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do I bring?
– whatever you want to eat and drink
– hat and sunglasses
– sunblock (no sprays please)
– preferably closed toe shoes with grip
2. Where do we meet?
2504 88th Street Ct NW
Bradenton, FL 34209
Blenkers Marina, to the left side as you pull in West side of the marina, you can park right behind my white GMC truck. My boat, the Full Send, is blue with a black tower.
3. What time do we start?
Start time will depend on the type of trip, species being targeted, weather, tide, etc. We will touch base the night prior to your trip to confirm the best start time.
4. What if the weather is bad?
We can play it by ear and either try for later in the day, or later in that week.
5. Should I bring a cooler and ice?
No! We have plenty of ice and coolers on the boat. If you bring a cooler, we can transport your items into ours.
6. Do I need a fishing license?
No, I have one that covers everyones aboard.
7. Will you fillet the fish we catch?
8. Do you allow alcohol on the boat?
Beer is fine. Please no hard liquor.
9. How many people can we bring?
Up to 6, though 4 is the most comfortable.
READY TO BOOK A CHARTER?
Give Jason’s wife Heather a call or send a text at 1 (941) 253-6512 to begin the process of booking a trip, as Jason is on the water most days with clients. Jason will work with you to determine the best charter for the experience you would like on the water.